Our greatest desire is to form lasting relationships with our clients; relationships based more on compatible attitudes than on products and services. Though quality business must always be a mutual objective, we believe the personal partnership we develop with our clients makes the effort worthwhile. We want our clients to value their association with TrueWealth Advisors, LLC. Therefore, we commit to the following:
- TrueWealth clients are the most important people in this office whether they are visiting in person, by mail, or by phone. They deserve a timely response to all inquiries or contacts.
- TrueWealth clients are not dependent on us, we are dependent on them.
- TrueWealth clients are not an interruption of our work, they are the purpose of it. We are not doing them a favor handling their inquiries, they are doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to earn their business.
- TrueWealth Advisors and our staff will hold in the strictest confidence, and considered as privileged, all business and personal information pertaining to our clients’ affairs.
- In order to provide our clients with an optimal level of service, we expect our clients to be continuously forthcoming with all relevant financial information.
- If our client is displeased with any element of our services, we request the courtesy of timely notification so that we may address the issue.
- If all of our clients’ expectations are met and they are satisfied with our service, we anticipate and appreciate our clients introducing us to others whom they feel can benefit from our services.